Monday, June 29, 2009

Creative thinking

‘To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong’ by Joseph Chilton Pearce. Yes, I agree with this statement. Imagine if right brother, have not taken ahead with their thoughts, we would not have the luxury of feeling of flying like birds. It is creativity which makes anyone to be outstanding. Every person is gifted by one or the other creativity. Many times I have questions in my mind how some are more creative and some are less? On which factors these creativities depends upon? Many scientists done research on brain and tried to find out about its functions. They came to know that it is right brain which is responsible for the enormous creativity of human beings.
Most of our schooling starts with creativity and unfortunately ends formally. Many times I used to think why in school we cannot make things more creative. After a long time I enjoyed a creative class by Mr. Badari. The whole session was to trigger our creativity. It included many activities like writing pictures, building stories and logical questioning session. Each activity was unknowingly made everybody to involve themselves 100%! Personally I felt very happy with the session and wish to have such sessions again and again. Defiantly the effect of class will reflect in my other activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment